Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tuesday's Test

We are in the midst of our State Convention in Kokomo, Indiana.

I had the priviledge of bringing the message last evening entitled "God At Work" taken from Philippians 1:6;2:13. The thrust of the message was to encourage the convention of churches to remain vigilant in the work of the ministry while being assured that God is at work in us. I was concerned initially with the presentation of the message seeing that I was coming off a prior moment of ministerial burnout, but, God saw us through. Members of our church showed up in record numbers so, that allowed me to approach the preaching period much more relaxed. People have a way of encouraging you regardless to what your apprehensions may be. God be praised. I appreciate the prayers of my fellow bloggers. The Lord heard you loud and clear. Thanks.

2 comments:

Keith D. Witherspoon said...

I'm so glad my brother that the Lord saw you through! I knew you would do well. I pray that rhe rest of your week be wonderful!

Pastor Kevin Lanier Pullam said...

As always my brother,it is a blessing to hear that God annointed and sustained you for the preaching task. Thank you for the seriousness with which you take your respnsibility and the diligence you continue to employ.

Kevin P.